The Best Hairdressers in Oldham are getting ready to open very soon
We have some important information for you all about our reopening, although we do not have a specific date just yet – we are working towards opening around the 4th July, keeping abreast of Boris’s updates. We will be in touch by telephone very soon to book your hair appointments in as soon as we know the date.
In the meantime we have some amazing Treatment Bundles for you to snap up and add to your appointment – so you can give yourself a much needed treat in the salon.
- Exciting great value Treatment Bundles for everyone – for the best hair in Oldham
- Important info on our reopening – our Oldham hairdressers are missing you
Paul Mitchell Luxury Treatment
Check out this amazing treatment with lots of lovely extras. Perfect for giving yourself or someone else a special treatment with a little luxury.
Ultimate Tea Tree Experience
FATHERS DAY is just around the corner and you know your special MAN needs his hair caring for – well why not treat him to something extra special with take home gifts too
The DM Deluxe Bundle
Do you like the best of the best? And want to treat yourself and your hair to The DM Deluxe? When it comes to Conditioning Hair there are 4 ways you can care for your hair and this DM Deluxe Treatment does all 4!
We are looking at reopening from 4th July so we need you to know some important points.
Here is a list of some of the new ways we will be reopening and procedures we have put in place:
- We will call you to book your appointment once we know the exact date of our reopening – there will be no online bookings or walk in appointments
- We will be adhering to government guidelines on distancing in the salon
- The salon will have a full steam and sanitisation clean before reopening
- A full Risk Assessment has been done and policy and procedures implemented to protect everyone as much as we are able
- Magazines and refreshments have temporarily been withdrawn in line with advice – please feel free to bring in your own refreshments
- When we call to book your appointment please be ready to book appointments in advance as we anticipate having fewer appointments available for the next few months
- We are planning taking deposits for bookings and looking at other ways to pay for your services to be announced soon
- You are on our booking list but if you don’t think we have all your details or know of someone else that isn’t on the list please fill in the form and share with them this email.
- There will be more info coming soon and we will let you know in due course
- Follow us on Facebook and/or fill in the Priority list so we have your full information especially if you are in a vulnerable category as we are planning to make specific arrangements on opening times for you
- We are also looking to make special provision for NHS and Key Workers
- Please note we have felt it necessary to get in touch with everyone due to Covid-19, but if you are receiving emails or texts from us that you don’t want, please unsubscribe or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The team have been expanding their knowledge and certifications in sanitation procedures to fight the Covid-19 virus. They are currently being briefed regarding the changes we will be making and will receive training before we re-open
- Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us, things will be a little different when we return
- The team will probably be wearing face coverings and when you arrive for your appointment the door will be closed. Do not be concerned, we will be expecting you and will greet you at the door and direct you straight to your pre sanitised styling station where your towel and cape will be set out
- At the end of your service you will checkout in your chair, we are minimising the amount of movement you have to make in the salon by managing your journey through the service – where possible we are asking all clients to use contactless payments to avoid handling cash
- We will be undertaking pre appointment consultations sent out in an email to ensure we have the correct service booked out for every guest and we can plan our time so that we do not run over and create situations of too many people in the salon at one time
- We are excited for this change, we believe it will make the salon experience better for you the guest and us the stylists. If there are any specific requests you may have, we will endeavour to accommodate you as best we can
Hope this helps
Darren and team x
“we are on a mission to help you love your hair, for life’ – The best hairdressers in oldham x