£15 reservation fee for your appointment
Reservation Fee Terms and Conditions
- We will now be taking a £15 reservation fee for all appointments made.
- The Reservation Fee will be £15 for every client and appointment
- The Reservation Fee is non-refundable but it is transferable to another appointment if cancelled within 48 hours of your appointment.
- You can request the Reservation Fee back if you no longer want to come to the salon (48 Hours apply)
- Non-refundable terms will apply: Less than 48-hour cancellation – No-show – Constant changes of scheduled appointment
- We require a full 48 hours’ cancellation notice of all appointments so we can try to resell the time
- 48 HOURS’ NOTICE means we must have received notification of cancellation exactly 48 hours or more before your appointment time. We understand life gets in the way sometimes. We are all so busy appointments can slip our mind sometimes so we give you our 3 Step Fairness Policy.
- Your £15 Reservation Fee, once paid, is on your account and can be rolled over to your next appointment booked (Only one reservation Fee is required)
- If you choose not to Prebook your next appointment then the Reservation Fee is used in your bill – which means your hair appointment bill is less, as you have already paid £15! – When you book your next appointment you will be asked for another £15 Reservation Fee.