Terms and Conditions for Darren Michael Hairdressing Hair Salon in Oldham, Rochdale, Shaw in Manchester
What you need to know
Our packages and deals come with their own specific terms and conditions which are subject to change. Please read all our terms and conditions before purchasing any or our deals or packages. If a late deal is posted without the full terms and conditions it will still state that terms and conditions apply or t’s & c’s for short. Always ask for full t’s & c’s when calling to book a deal so you fully understand them.
- Offers are subject to availability and terms can change on packages at any time
- We require the name and details of the person who will be redeeming the package so we can credit their account.
- After purchasing online you will download a voucher to hand to your friend or use yourself. This has no monetary value and is only valid with the person named as the recipient of the voucher and cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- You must keep your PayPal/Stripe receipt as proof of purchase.
- Refunds can only be issued via PayPal/Stripe on online voucher purchases only and within 5 days.
- Vouchers which are included in some of the packages have their own t’s & c’s which may include the voucher being valid with selected stylists on selected days. These vouchers can NOT be sold on, they have no monetary value and can only be redeemed by the package purchaser unless the terms state otherwise or unless a change of hands is agreed with the salon.
- Monetary vouchers are valid against full priced hair services only Unless otherwise stated) and cannot be used to purchase retail, discounted deals, other packages or beauty services.
- Free vouchers and complimentary vouchers (for example voucher we hand out as bonuses within the local community or included in deals) are also only valid against full priced hair services only with only one deal being valid per visit (unless otherwise state). Please check the terms with us. No vouchers can be resold
- Only one offer can ever be redeemed at any one visit
- Our Paid for Vouchers never expire but they are subject to change of terms and our packages are subject to change each year.
- Voucher must be shown or no discount is given.
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
We have a great win win Guarantee for you to so you can rest assured when you come to our salon you’re in great hands.
If in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisﬁed with the results of your service, please tell us so we can put it right.
Not only will we re-do it for FREE but we will also credit your account with a FREE future service!
We have complete conﬁdence in our ability to delight you which is why we offer this 100% Iron-Clad Guarantee.
Darren Michael 4 Point Guarantee & Promise
1. We will guarantee to listen carefully so we can understand exactly what you want.
2. We guarantee to give you the time you need, so you never feel rushed or taken for granted
3. We guarantee to give you the advice you need, so you can be confident in the choices you make
4. We guarantee when you leave the salon you’ll know how to look after your hair until we see you again.
Darren Michael Hairdressing Promise to you
1. Professional Hairdressing – We care about providing a professional service, which is why we only use salon professional products and styling tools to give you the ultimate hairdressing experience.
2. Quality Hair Products – The quality and condition of your hair is important to us, which is why we only use salon professional hair products from award-winning brands. We do our absolute best to partner with independent businesses and manufacturers who share our values to love people and the planet.
3. Commitment to Success – Like everyone we want to be successful, which is why we are committed to delivering the best for our clients. We will always listen to your needs & give the very best advice we are trained to give. We will never rush you out the door just because it suits us!
4. Luxury Service – Relax and enjoy your experience with a chosen for you cleansing and conditioning routine, luxury head massage and complimentary refreshments.
5. Friendly and Welcoming – From the moment you walk in to the very second you leave you will experience a friendly and welcoming service.
6. Satisfaction Guaranteed – We will stand by our unique guarantee; We offer a 4point guarantee with all our hair services and products. If you’re not happy, we will put it right. We will always share our success with YOU, our client and friend, by continuing to offer you the very best, high-quality hair services and products around.
Awareness and Fairness No Show Policy
SALON NO SHOW LOSS – £12,099 in annual revenue (This could hire a full time graduate)
STYLISTS NO SHOW LOSS – up to £1153 in annual wages
(No employee can afford to lose this on wages)
HOURS LOST – 530 hours annually (over 10 wasted hours every week)
In one day alone we can have as many as 7 no shows leaving our stylist with reduced wages as they work on % commission like the majority of stylists across the world.
We require a full 48 hours cancellation notice of all appointments so we can try to resell the time
48 HOURS NOTICE means we must have received notification of cancellation exactly 48 hours or more before your appointment time. We understand life gets in the way sometimes. We are all so busy appointments can slip our mind sometimes so we give you our 3 Step Fairness Policy.
1st NO SHOW you are charged just HALF of your booked appointment value and we let you spend that charge on salon products so you have something to show for your charge. That’s fair right?
2nd NO SHOW you are charged the FULL rate of the appointment value and you can spend half toward products again.
3rd NO SHOW and any following no shows you are charged the full appointment value.
New Booking Policy
All new client appointments or appointment longer than 1 hour now require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the booking value. This will only be refunded if 48-hour cancellation notice is given. The great thing about paying a deposit is you have less to pay on appointment day.
All packages are fully paid in advance and purchased online, over the phone or in the salon. Failure to give 48 hours’ notice to cancel your package or pre-paid package service booking will result in the package being classed as fully redeemed and will no longer be valid.
Elite Membership Appointments. As an Elite member you can redeem as many appointments as in your membership; however, failure to show up for an appointment you booked results in the salon and stylist losing revenue. Our stylists are in high demand and could be servicing other clients in this wasted appointment time.
Please note you WILL be charged as in our cancellation policy if you fail to give 48 hours’ notice to cancel
In return we agree that if we need to change your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice and your booking has stood for more than 48 hours we will endeavour to offer you another appointment on the same day.
If we are unable to offer you an alternative appointment* on the same day we will gift you with half of your appointment value with free products when you return for your booking.
*Please note due to sickness we cannot guarantee we can offer you the same stylist at the same time but we will endeavour to offer you an alternative appointment on the same day
If you are late for your appointment the time comes off your appointment and we cannot guarantee you the full service you booked for but we can guarantee your stylist will do everything they can to make you look and feel amazing in the time they have.
If we are late starting your appointment your service is not affected.
In our service industry appointment times can be unpredictable so we base them on averages. We cannot guarantee you will be in and out in your exact booking time so please make appointments when you are not in a rush to get out at a specific time. We want you to have the best salon experience and rushing will not only compromises your experience but adds stress and pressure on your stylist.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and supporting your stylist and salon team.
If in the unlikely event you decide you don’t like your products purchased which were recommended by one of our stylists, we will offer you an exchange for another replacement product recommended by your stylist within 14 days based on minimum usage at home and that you have followed the right usage instructions.
Vouchers/Packages Purchased Online
Refunds are offered within 5 days of your online purchase prior to redeeming any services by emailing your request to email@example.com or calling the salon. Please note, if you have booked your service at the salon we require 48 hours notice to cancel, failing to do so will invalidate your voucher or any refund.